The Invention Convention program is designed to activate a FREE project-based learning curriculum through school, state and national showcase events. Students learn:
- To think critically by identifying problems in their world.
- The impact of inventions in their lives.
- To apply STEAM, invention and entrepreneurial skills building real-world solutions.
- 2022-2023 OILIC Program – What is it? Why it is important to educators, program leaders, and families
- 20232-2023 Independent Inventor Program Informational Flyer
- 2022-2023 Ohio Invention Convention Participation Flyer
- 2022-2023 Ohio Invention Convention Rubric and Supporting Materials
- 2022-2023 Important Dates and Deadlines
- 2022-2023 FAQ’s for the OHIC Program Year
- Ohio Invention League Additional Support Materials
- 2023 Ohio Invention League Invention Convention Competition Information
Below are the various journal/logbooks you can choose to use for the 2022-2023 program year. Choose which logbook/journal works best for your program or as an Independent Inventor:
- 2022-2023 Invention Convention Worldwide Customizable Journal/Logbook
- 2022-2023 Logbook/Journal – K-3 Grade
- Ohio Invention Convention 4-12 grade journal
Thank you to all of the inventors, educators, families, and judges who participated in the 2021-2022 Ohio Invention League Invention Convention Virtual program year. Inventors solved problems important to them and their everyday world with perseverance, empathy, and determination.
Want a recap of the 2021-2022 Ohio Invention League Invention Convention program year? Check out our year-in-review annual report: 2022 OILIC Annual Report
View the 2022 Ohio Invention Convention Honda State Finals awards ceremony:
Congratulations to our 2022 Honda State Finals award-earning inventors! For a list of the award recipients, click HERE
Ohio Invention League is proud of the 32 Inventors and 27 inventions that represented the state of Ohio in the 2022 Invention Convention U.S. Nationals, presented by Raytheon Technologies. 9 inventors brought home 11 awards! Congratulations to all. For a list of Ohio’s award-earning inventions, click: Ohio’s 2022 Invention Convention US Nationals Award-Earning Inventions
For a complete list of National award recipients, click HERE
Like our social pages: @Invention League on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Questions? Learn more: email@example.com
Visit our LinkedIn page: Invention League, and if you are an alumni inventor (have invented with Invention Convention in the past), visit our Alumni and Parents page on LinkedIn.