Through Invention Convention Worldwide, you can introduce your students to a world in which they will solve their own problems and gain the confidence and 21st-century skills to invent their own future. The STEM + Invention + Entrepreneurship (STEMIE) experiential learning program offers:
- Hands-on, real-world, project-based learning activities
- Free curriculum
- Professional development workshops
- Exciting events at school, state and national levels
- Easy to implement and flexible for use in any classroom, after school program, camp, library, museum, maker space and more
- Adaptable to meet diverse student needs and a broad range of disciplines and accessible to virtually any young learner
More than 100,000 K-12 inventors from across the United States and elsewhere compete each year at local events to showcase their inventions at the Invention Convention U.S. Nationals on the floor of Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation alongside some of the most iconic inventions in American history.