Save the Date for U.S. Nationals 2021:
The Awards Ceremony, presented by Raytheon Technologies, will take place virtually on Thursday, June 24. We’ll be celebrating the next generation of thinkers and doers, and showcasing the most innovative and inventive minds in the country.
This year, more than 120,000 K-12 inventors from across the United States competed at local affiliate events to showcase their creativity and inventiveness. While only a fraction — nearly 500 — advanced to this year’s Invention Convention U.S. Nationals, we congratulate all of the students who participated this year. You have challenged the rules. You have taken risks. And you have learned from failure.
453 inventors advanced to compete in Invention Convention U.S. Nationals. 63 students were honored with awards during the 2020 Virtual Awards Ceremony on July 2. Click here for the list of winners and here to watch the awards ceremony.
Through Invention Convention Worldwide, you can introduce your students to a world in which they will solve their own problems and gain the confidence and 21st-century skills to invent their own future. The STEM + Invention + Entrepreneurship (STEMIE) experiential learning program offers:
- Hands-on, real-world, project-based learning activities
- Free curriculum
- Professional development workshops
- Exciting events at school, state and national levels
- Easy to implement and flexible for use in any classroom, after school program, camp, library, museum, maker space and more
- Adaptable to meet diverse student needs and a broad range of disciplines and accessible to virtually any young learner
More than 100,000 K-12 inventors from across the United States and elsewhere compete each year at local events to showcase their inventions at the Invention Convention U.S. Nationals on the floor of Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation alongside some of the most iconic inventions in American history.